Product Demo: Evolving Identity Security Best Practices
Join Dan Peterson, a product strategist at Zilla Security, for an introduction to the evolving best practices in identity security management. With an increasing number of data breaches rooted in identity and access risks, there is a critical need for improved access governance. Zilla Security aims to address this challenge by offering an intelligent control center for identity security.
In this talk, you will:
- See a comprehensive overview demo of Zilla platform
- Gain insights into modern security challenges and best practices in identity security management
- Discover how Zilla’s platform can increase security efficiency in your organization through automation
- Understand how you can use Zilla to maintain compliance with regulatory standards and reduce the risk of data breaches through automated policy enforcement and continuous monitoring
- Learn how Zilla can provide you with a clear view of security data, which is crucial for making informed decisions regarding access permissions and security configurations
View the Tech Talk and Demo for Free
Forward-thinking security teams use Zilla to manage periodic, quarterly, and annual access reviews.
Companies like Newsela, Pax8, Reltio, The Linux Foundation, Hippo, Scribd, and TigerConnect entrust their identity security to Zilla.